• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Favorite Brushes Not Saved

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Fresco on my Surface Pro.  I've favorited certain brushes, but the next time I open the document or any other document, there are no favorite brushes.  They appear as favorites during my session, but not once I close the application and reopen it.  Anyone else have this issue?  Is it limited to the Surface Pro?

TOPICS
How-to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello kallan_clash,

Thanks for reporting this issue. We are looking into this and will get back to you. 

Regards,
Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm afraid but I'm unable to reproduce your issue on my machine. The favourite brushes show up on all the files that are saved to my cloud docs. 

Have you tried to sign out and sign back in once to check if the favourite brushes show up?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've signed out and back in. I've even uninstalled the application and re-installed it.  It's still the same. I can mark a brush as a favorite and while I still have the application open, it will show up. However, once I close the application, the favorites are no longer showing up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue and its consistent.  I've starred the same brushes repeatedly but if I close the file, there are no favorites listed on the next file I open.  I also have lost all the custom brushes I've added (they are stored and installed from my Creative Cloud files) and can't reload them.  Gives an error saying it "could not import any usable brushes from the selected file."  I can find no way to manage them or remove the ones I've added to see if I can re-add them.  Seems like the favorites disappearing and the custom brushes disappearing started at the same time as it was working before last week (or seemed to, if my memory serves.  I only just started using this after MAX).  Surface Pro 6, i7 1.9 GHz, 16 GB RAM.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello JerlMay,

Can you share the Fresco version on your system? Kindly see if you have updated version installed, you can do so from Creative Cloud Desktop application. 

Thanks,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 1.2.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting the exact same error. I haven't been able to use Fresco as I cannot import the Kyle brushes I need for my work, and also the favorites always disappear after closing Fresco. I'm on a Surface Pro 2017, Windows 10 x64 and I tried both with Fresco 1.3 and 1.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello mariannew52892226 ,

Request you to share the ABR file and collect logs from your system by following these steps:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Kindly share them at frescohelp@adobe.com

Thanks,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on version 1.3.0 and the same thing just happened to me. I had a really good go of using Fresco. Importing brushes, saving favourites, really enjoying the app. I'm pretty sure I was able to use the saved imported brushes and favourites during 2 - 3 sessions. Now I've. gone in and it's all gone. It really makes me hesitate to set things up again and keep using the app of it's all going to disappear again.

Edit: After a restart of the app my imported 'Library Brushes' are back, but my favourites are still gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

It looks like this issue is almost fixed. 

Would you guys mind letting us know if you're on iPad or windows devices?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Windows and Fresco just lost all of my favorites again. This sort of error makes the app almost unusable. I can't set upy mdozen or so favorites every time I load the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reporting. I'm checking with the team again.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Andwalsh,

Kindly confirm this that when you marked your Brushes favourite did you also make some changes to the document or you closed the document without editing it. 

We are aware of the issue in which favourites are getting lost and will be rolling out the fix in next release. In case, this is not your scenario please share more details on the actions performed. 

Thanks,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. Latest update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on the iPad or Windows device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a windows surface book 2. It's a recurring issue. Seems to happen
every time I update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on iPad Pro and every time I import and close the app, my imported brushes don't show once I'm back to it, even if I mark them as favs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you confirm if they don't show up at all or do they just take sometime to appear?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I just imported the brushes and when I close the pixel brushes tab and open it again they just disappear. u_u''

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PShema. 

I'm sorry about this. We recently discovered a bug (that will be fixed in the next release) with brushes from the Mixer and Painting categories disappearing after being favorited. By any chance are those the brushes you've favorited?

If they are, will you try favoriting brushes from one of the other groups and see if those favorites stick?

If the brushes you've favorited are not from those groups, please tell me which groups they are in. 

Thanks for your help with this. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue, they do stick in favorites, but when I imported the kyle's brushes for the first time they stick there , all of them, marking them as fav's kinda resolved my issue, thank you for the tip Sue n_n'' and I'm looking forward for the new update, have a nice one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pshema. 

OK. It sounds like it's working correctly now but please let me know if you start having trouble with it again. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. I added several brushes to "favorites" from the Kyle's megapack but once I reopen the app they are no longer there. Using Windows HP ZBook workstation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please make sure you're using the correct Adobe ID to sign in to the app. 

Also, can you confirm if they don't show up at all, or do they just take some time to appear?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines