• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files not syncing from Sketch to Fresco

New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently downloaded Adobe Fresco and after having a few problems signing in due to not being able to have access, I was finally able to get into the app itself and decided to import some of my Adobe Sketch files to Fresco. However, when I chose one of the files to download, I always have this error message popping up: "Something went wrong. Please try again later" after barely having any progress. I tried signing out and re-signing back in, even trying the tutorials before importing my files in, and also re-syncing that same file into Fresco, but no success. I've attached a screenshot of the error. 

TOPICS
Device , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jent

There is urgent Creative Cloud maintenance going on that's affecting all documents stored in the cloud; I believe that's what's affecting your upload.

Things  should be working correctly soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having problems syncing my projects from Fresco to cloud docs. The cloud says all docs are synced but when I go into my cloud docs its not there. The project is only in my recents. I want to duplicate the project but I cannot do this just from projects in recents. 

please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DJ. 

Please sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents to check whether the drawing shows up there. 

If it does, force-quit Fresco, restart your device, then relaunch the app. 

Let me know how things are going.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines