Fix the storage errors now!

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We know that many of you had been struggling with the error where the app was asking for more storage on the device and wasn’t a pleasant experience.  

But the fix is here! We’ve released an update for the app today.  

Simply update the app on your device and this error will no longer appear.Simply update the app on your device and this error will no longer appear.

If you’re still facing the issue please let us know here.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hejsan mitt namn är Lars Robach! Jag har stora problem med att jag debbiteras fakturor till tjänster jag inte prenumererar för,dom tjänsterna har upphört. Jag har svarat att jag inte vill betala för en tjänst som har upphört!Jag fär hela tiden svar att mail-boxen är full!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 06, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I believe you've billing queries for which the best place to report is the Get Started board here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/bd-p/get-started 

You may also contact customer care via this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still definitely facing this 'Out of Storage' issue til this day. AUG 1 2020

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 01, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you mind messaging us through the report a bug link so that e can get more details of your device and can help you fix the issue?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have the most updated version of the app and this issue is still happening.

could you please advise?

Many thanks 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It keeps asking for storage for the mobile app.. how do you fix it on mobile? I always have to keep reinstalling it

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

Please message me through Fresco's Report A Bug link (tap the gear icon in the upper nav then App Settings > Help > Support > Send Feedback) so I can see all of your device/app information, will automatically populate the email.

Also, when you message me there, send me a screenshot of the alert you're seeing. 

Thanks. 

Sue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[image: 9A7DD5CE-7348-42B6-8808-03AF3DF5C29B.png]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

I can see that you've tried to post an image, but I can't see the image. 

Sue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BF17E5A1-F723-4C63-BE75-06C4330E1011.png
Can you see it now?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

Yes. I can see it.

But... I do also need to see what's showing as the free disk space on your device; that information will auto-populate the email you send me through Fresco's Report A Bug link. 

Sue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

8E8C5056-9D11-4B6B-A950-0623861A63D0.jpeg This?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 0