• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Floating Brush palletes

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One feature we need is a floating brush palette, that includes current brushes used and top favorites (default). 5 brushes of current, 5 brushes of default/favorite below it on a floating palette for easy access. Plus it's about time you add more drawing tools, not just the ruler! Great app!

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know everyone is saying this, but if I were to ask for just one tool (now that we have Type Tool) it would be the brush palette.
I don't care if it floats or not, but if it worked just like the "recent colors" or whatever, I would be happy.  Favorites is obviously not good enough, it is not document specific (and we wouldn't want that either). 
I spent so much time looking for brushes I used in a doc to match the look.  I keep thinking I am missing something, it really isn't there, is it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines