• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free fresco in iPad Pro 2020 error

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe fresco in my iPad stuck when I fill in the color !and sometime it shut down the app by it self! How can I solve this problems 
TOPICS
Color , How-to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. 

I'm sorry you're having trouble with fill. Since releasing the latest version we've heard a number of complaints about the new build stalling/lagging during fill, so I have a couple of questions:

* Are you experiencing this with every drawing? Or is it just this one, or some, in particular?
* Do you have work on your device that has not yet synced (work syncing in the background while you're working  can slow drawing performance)? Please sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents and make sure that all of your work (including current edits on any drawing you're working on) shows up there.
* Are you only having trouble with fill or is the app also stalling when you zoom/pan or do  other transitions?
* Which drawing tools are you using (Pixel, Live, or Vector)? Vector fill is an extremely complex action so it will help to know if you're using those tools.

Please let me know what you find. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines