• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco 2.0 deleted all my fav brushes.

Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to Fresco 2.0. Lost all my favorite brushes which took over 4 hours to set up. What is going on? How can I get them back?

TOPICS
Live brushes , Pixel Brushes , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure they are lost? Are you perhaps looking at a category of brushes, and need to go "back" to the main listing? Please provide a screen shot if possible.

Fresco is currently at 2.6.0 for Windows, and 2.6.1 for iPad. What OS/Hardware are you running? Are you really at 2.0? If so, you haven't updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, last update removes all the favorite brushes. Here is the screen. If not, why the text means:
Favirite brushes
Start adding brushes to the list of your favorite

All the brushes are gone. Thanks guys.IMG_6CDB3E47CD2B-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried signing out and then signing back in again?  Sometimes, after an update, I get the prompt to log into my account when I open the app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not working. Also during update i've lost my saves on illustration i was warking on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The exact same thing happened to me this morning. The most recently-saved version of my illustration (and many hours of work) was gone and I was left with an old version from yesterday morning. It's not on the cloud either. My favourite brushes were all deleted and it appears that my preferred canvas sizes/settings were also gone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cloud is not working correctly. On other thread (Acrobat) Adobe team wrote about problems with cloud serwers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My favorite brushes are all gone too after this update. I had several. It took months to add those. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjur, Aujourd'hui, après 2 mises à jour hier et aujourd'hui, Fresco V 2.7.2 sur mon iPadPro, je n'utilise pas la version avec abonnement donc les brosses de Keyl arrivent sur mon iPad par le biais de la bibliothèque CreativeCloud, je les y ai entrées depuis PS sur mon iMac, aucune brosse n'a été retirées des favoris mêmes ccwllwa sélectionnées depuis la bibliothèque !
Merci, tout va bien pour moi sur iPad.

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just now opened Fresco for the first time since last night, and it's the same issue for me.  The "Favorites" list is empty in all of the brush categories. Hope this is something that is fixable as I spent a good amount of time building my lists of favorites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly update Fresco to 2.7.3, we have rolled out the fix for the issue. Let us know if you are still facing the problem after updating. 

Thanks,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Fresco version 2.7.7 on an iPad Pro, and all my Favorites in the brushes panel are still missing. I've tried signing out and back in, all the other cloud documents and settings sync, but the Favorites for the brushes are all gone. It's a huge disappointment since this is the first real bug I've come across, but if there's no fix, there are brushes I won't be able to find again, or recreate...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, brush libraries I was following under Discover brushes are no longer followed, and imported brushes no longer retain their imported original brush sizes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines