Fresco and Cloud issues- not syncing and not able to send to illustrator on desktop

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting a blue circle with white arrows in it by all of my new fresco art on my ipad. I am unable to send my files to illustrator on my desktop as I have done a million times in the past. Adobe online support has been very unhelpful .  I am hoping someone here can help me. I have restarted everything, turned wifi off and on- any ideas? thanks !

Sheila

TOPICS
Cross-product, Performance, Syncing & Storage

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe tech support continues to be a nightmare. You get a real human on the line and they just put you on hold. Literally no one has addressed my issue. 7 hours after my post and I am on hold with tech support. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update- got someoneat Adobe India  to help and take a lot of notes- he said my issue would be elevated and addressed within 24 hours, that someone would contact me. About 24 hours later, and still am having the same problem. No one has contcted me. I credit the guy who I talked to last night for listening, but I really wonder if adobe will respond. I am very unhappy.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheila. 

I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with syncing and with support. 

I'm on the Fresco product team; please message me through Fresco's Report A Bug link so I can see all of your device and app information (it will autopopulate the email). That link is in App Settings > Help > Support > Report A Bug.

You dont' have to repeat the content in all of these posts; just mention that you posted here.

Sue. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines