• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco and Cloud issues- not syncing and not able to send to illustrator on desktop

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting a blue circle with white arrows in it by all of my new fresco art on my ipad. I am unable to send my files to illustrator on my desktop as I have done a million times in the past. Adobe online support has been very unhelpful .  I am hoping someone here can help me. I have restarted everything, turned wifi off and on- any ideas? thanks !

Sheila

TOPICS
Cross-product , Performance , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe tech support continues to be a nightmare. You get a real human on the line and they just put you on hold. Literally no one has addressed my issue. 7 hours after my post and I am on hold with tech support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update- got someoneat Adobe India  to help and take a lot of notes- he said my issue would be elevated and addressed within 24 hours, that someone would contact me. About 24 hours later, and still am having the same problem. No one has contcted me. I credit the guy who I talked to last night for listening, but I really wonder if adobe will respond. I am very unhappy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheila. 

I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with syncing and with support. 

I'm on the Fresco product team; please message me through Fresco's Report A Bug link so I can see all of your device and app information (it will autopopulate the email). That link is in App Settings > Help > Support > Report A Bug.

You dont' have to repeat the content in all of these posts; just mention that you posted here.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there any solution for this problem?
I have the same issue on my ipad i cannot download my old images and i cannot save my new images to the cloud. 
Please let me know how i can fix this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Sue Garibaldi 
Are you still able to help with this issue? I have been having the same issue for months (not syncing and not saving properly, brushes in fresco not loading etc) but can't seem to get anywhere with sorting it out. 
Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jacqui M  @leoa28633151,

Thanks for reaching out. I checked you both have plenty of storage available on Creative Cloud.

Would you mind trying to sign out & sign in and see if that helps? Also, try connecting to a different wifi and see if that helps.

If it doesn't, would you mind sharing a few details like:

• iPad Model, its generation & OS, and Fresco version
  • Is your device connected to cellular data/ hotspot, office network, or home Internet when this issue happens? Are there any errors? If yes, please share a screenshot of the issue or error.
  • Free storage is available on your device.

Also, you may check if your documents are getting synced or updated on the assets websites (https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents). You can also download it from here.

Note @leoa28633151: Your account is about to cancel on 02/03/2023. Ensure you download or save your files timely, as the free account gets 2GB of free storage outside the subscription. You are currently using 4.811 GB/100 GB of Creative Cloud storage. If Creative Cloud storage exceeds 2GB, your new Fresco files will not sync after 02/03/2023.

I will be looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anshul Saini,

Thank you for your reply. 
I have previously tried signing out and in again, but it didn't help. I think I have tried a different Wi-Fi, but will try again just to make sure. None of the files show up in my assets now, and the only way I get them across to my Mac is by airdropping. One file crashed two days ago, in fresco, and now it doesn't open, nor can I delete it. Luckily, I had made a duplicate previously. 
So my current fresco issues - brushes not loading, files not syncing, files corrupting.
I will attempt trying a different Wi-Fi again, then airdrop any important, non-synced files to my Mac (as a back up) and look up all the other info you asked for. Thank you again.
Best wishes,
Jacqui

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Anshul_Saini I replied, but forgot to tag you, sorry!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the details, @Jacqui M. I checked again your account has Used/Quota: 27.413 GB/100 GB in the Creative Cloud.

Please check your documents on this website https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents and share the details as asked above.

Regards,

Anshul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines