• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco app keeps crashing on iPad

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using Fresco before it got crashed. Now it's still repeatedly crashing just once I open the app. I have tried reinstalling the app and restarting my iPad. Nothing works. Anyone can help? I ma super worry about my unfinished work.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

I have same issue, updated app, rebooted several times, even bought more iCloud storage. Still not workin 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Same issue here. I got this iPad pro 11' just two days ago, brand new. So there should be no problem with the storage. I also tried reinstalling several times, rebooted the ipad, but nothing works. It just crashes when I click the app. I also have some works that I've been working on, so hope it can be fixed soon.

--- seems to be fixed!! Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like it is a global issue with many other non-Adobe apps as well but our engineers are working on it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, that's not true. It's an issue only on fresco. Wast of time. Always freezing for no reason. Only app on my M1 that does that! Not for professional that have time lines or need to work continually... 

Fresco in Portuguese means cool\freeze... yea I get it, since this app is always freezing the name is spot on...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until two days ago Fresco apparently continued to work properly for me. After a lengthy absence I began using the app again but it continually freezes at the same point. My iPad Pro 12.9" is a 2018 model. No problems until this week. Deleting the app and restarting the iPad does not solve the problem.

Something is definitely amiss. Was thinking about subscribing but will wait until the bug is fixed. Will have to finish my work in another app. Disappointed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. iPad Pro 11'' 2 gen. iPadOS 13.5.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I had the app running with some unfinished work last night. When I opened it this morning, the app crashed. I uninstalled, rebooted my ipad, checked the settings etc. nothing worked. Now I notice the same issue on Draw as well. 

I try to open the app and everything crashes as soon as the black screen appears. Nothing more. I should note, I don't have the issue with other non-adobe apps installed on my ipad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm finding the same across most of the Adobe apps on my iPad Pro. Checked storage, restarted the app,  the iPad, re-installed the app too and none of it has worked. I've shared the logs with Adobe... hopefully this gets fixed soon! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, when I try to open, the message is: the app has crashed. Help!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happening with me too. No happening with any other app, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We also can't get Fresco to open on brand new ipad- It crashes immediately upon opening. Coincidentally, same issue this morning with spotify on my iphone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whoops! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem here

just bought the new iPad pro-2020 and the app kept crashing after I worked on it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uh-oh. Just opened Sketch to see if it is happening with that too, and it is....... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.

For mine other Adobe's apps are not working at all......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobes slowly dyeing!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same issue, updated app, rebooted several times, even bought more iCloud storage. Still not workin 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What worked for me: 

Delete app and reinstall
Open photoshop and make sure it's loading. Keep open through this process.
Turn off WiFi and open Fresco - let it go to the login screen. 
Go back and turn on WiFi - come back to app. It might crash but repeat process and it should work. I got it to work after 2nd try. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's crashing as it loads, so I don't get as far as a login screen 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2024 Mar 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will current projects be saved by adobe? Don't want to lose my work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @gve.mcw,

Thanks for reaching out. Adobe Fresco saves all of your work as Cloud Documents. Would you mind checking if all of your work is synced online (https://adobe.ly/3v45mD7)? If yes, please try reinstalling Fresco and share your observations.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Also with Spark?
Thank you,
Genevieve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I've been working on Fresco all morning - no problem. Went for lunch, relaunched, and it crashes. Now it crashes on launch every time. IPad iOS 13.5.1, loads of free memory, restarted, offloaded & reinstalled, bought extra storage... My Adobe Capture and Comp are fine - so far. Aargh - work to do!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue seems to be fixed. 

Let us know if you're still facing the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. I got this iPad pro 11' just two days ago, brand new. So there should be no problem with the storage. I also tried reinstalling several times, rebooted the ipad, but nothing works. It just crashes when I click the app. I also have some works that I've been working on, so hope it can be fixed soon.

--- seems to be fixed!! Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok right now i tried to uninstall and reinstall and now everything works.

Adobe Draw and Sketch were also crashed in my case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines