Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco as part of any PHotoshop subscription

Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Posting here as a request — perhaps others agree and Adobe can consider this 

Fresco is now part of the creative cloud subscription....or has a huge monthly subscription price.....

itsa great tool but let's be honest : on the iPad it's not a competition for Procreate .... mainly with these costs

my suggestion : make it part of ANY subscription where photoshop is involved.... eg the Photography bundle .... 

thus way a much larger audience will really use it....

TOPICS
Cross-product

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Adobe Fresco is available as an Individual App, with Photoshop Subscription and with All Apps package.

You may click on the link https://www.adobe.com/de/products/fresco.html#mini-plans-web-cta-fresco-card to know more information about the plans.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Adobe Fresco is available as an Individual App, with Photoshop Subscription and with All Apps package.

You may click on the link https://www.adobe.com/de/products/fresco.html#mini-plans-web-cta-fresco-card to know more information about the plans.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

hmmm.... I have a subscritpion that includes PHOTOSHOP and Lightroom... and Fresco is NOT included....

So if I have a photoshop only it includes Fresco... but if I have Photoshop AND Lightroom it does not????

Can you please advise?

Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this is NOT the correct answer... it is the repetition of what it is...

my point is:

if I have Photoshop alone I have Fresco.... if I have Photoshop AND Lightroom I don't have Fresco....?????

Doesnt make any sense.....

please discuss this internally @Adobe.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you have Photography Plan. It does not include Adobe Fresco. You can check out the difference between Photography plan and Photoshop Single app on https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html
As a bundle, Fresco is only available with Photoshop Single App and Creative Cloud All Apps package. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - it's a photography plan..... but that's my point !....

if I have Photoshop alone I have Fresco.... if I have Photoshop AND Lightroom I don't have Fresco....?????

Doesnt make any sense.....

please discuss this internally @Adobe.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines