Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco Cloud Syncing Problem

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So I've been happily working on my files, switching from Fresco on iPad to Photoshop on my MacBook and back for months now with no problem. Usually, there is a few minutes delay before the files appear on the other device, however, yesterday and today I've been having issues. Of course, it has to happen when I have a deadline looming 😕

When I save files on the iPad they either end up with an orange exclamation mark or a blue loading symbol next to the thumbnail. The cloud logo has an exclamation point on it and the message reads 'An error occurred while syncing one or more documents. Fresco will continue trying to sync.' It seems to be stuck in this state.

When I try to open the documents in Photoshop on my Macbook the files aren't shown, however they are listed when I view the cloud files in a browser - but when I open them I just get a frozen loading bar.

I've tried switching both devices off/on a few times, my internet connection is the same as always and working for other activities.

Any help would be much appreciated!

TOPICS
Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I can't export the files via email or Google Drive. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Josh,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your question. I might have missed your query here.

I am suspecting that this issue could occur because of network connectivity. Would you mind switching over a different network and check if the syncing improves?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines