• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FRESCO crashing on Microsoft SURFACE (solved)

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got myself a Surface Book 2 10 days ago and had nothing but problems since. The most frustrating issue was FRESCO systematically crashing after a few minutes. Microsoft assistance and Adobe assistance tried to help, taking control of my computer for many hours. 

As you will read everywhere, most people think it's Nvidia fault. Trust me, it's not. The one and only problem is...

SEGURAZO-Antivirus

Follow the instructions bellow to remove SEGURAZO (you have to remove all the little components) and your problems will dissapear. My laptop is even faster now, and FRESCO is AWESOME with the SURFACE.

https://geeksadvice.com/remove-segurazo-antivirus/

TOPICS
Device , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for providing all this information. It'll really help the users having the similar issues.
Feel free to reach out if you have any other concerns or questions, we'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for providing all this information. It'll really help the users having the similar issues.
Feel free to reach out if you have any other concerns or questions, we'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines