• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco deleted a file

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a document missing from a few weeks ago. I thought maybe I accidentally deleted it, but I checked the deleted files and it's not there. Anyone else have this issue? I've checked my assets on my Adobe account and I don’t see it there either. Everything else is still there though. Did Fresco just eat my file???

TOPICS
Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

UPDATE: It was user error, of a sort. But maybe helpful if someone is in a similar situation - recently I got a new work subscription to Adobe Creative Suite - and the email I'd previously used to log into Adobe, was applied to the new account - now with a separate upgraded id -- but at some point I must have logged in with old credentials - and my secondary email (Google in my case) became associated with that session and saved a copy - so if like me you're 100% positive you saved and saved as

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yikes I hope it can be recovered. For something like this I would use the direct email address to the fresco team. You can find it in the help area of Fresco and use the direct link to Report a bug. (frescohelp at adobe dot com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing happen to me. I had two files I was working on from a month or so back and they are just gone.  I have older files and newer files mixed in. It just seems random the two I lost. There is no sign of them at all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TLESB.

Someone just brought your post to my attention and I'm concerned about your missing drawing. 

Please contact me through Fresco's Report A Bug link (App Settings > Help > Support > Report A Bug) so I can see all of the device/app information that auto-populates the email and begin the process of looking into this.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, something similar just happened to me on the iPad version of Fresco. I deleted one document and that caused the one next to it to disappear too. Neither of them appear in the Deleted tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here I just came back to my document being wiped clean. The doc history was empty too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah - hoping someone somewhere found a solution - I can't find the doc local on ipad or in version history on cloud, yet the original item with one or two layers of rough work is there - along with an identical doc with the name "mylostpainting conflict" - - the "conflict" is added apparently by Adobe in the cloud storage location.

I usually save local and cloud versions and was working on a painting for weeks - then a couple of days ago I opened Fresco and poof - just completely gone. No sign of it anywhere beyond the near useless early draft with almost no work showing as complete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE: It was user error, of a sort. But maybe helpful if someone is in a similar situation - recently I got a new work subscription to Adobe Creative Suite - and the email I'd previously used to log into Adobe, was applied to the new account - now with a separate upgraded id -- but at some point I must have logged in with old credentials - and my secondary email (Google in my case) became associated with that session and saved a copy - so if like me you're 100% positive you saved and saved as and saved again, it might be worth logging out and back in again with other credentials - google, facebook etc. 

I didn't regain everything I believe I lost, but I did manage to capture a snapshot of about 75% - which was a HUGE relief. So log out, log in again with one of the other credential choices or an older email - although I suspect this is more common for the FB/Google process -- and see if you didn't slip down a similar crack.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines