Fresco files going missing

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a few files which have gone missing from Fresco. I don’t understand why it only seems to be able to have 20 files, and so when I create a new one, one vanishes. I've looked in My Work in CC and some of it is there, but not all. I also restored one that was deleted and it didn't appear anywhere I can see! Please help! This cloud storage isn't being super helpful to me right now 😕 I'd rather store everything locally, and I know that is an option on Fresco. 

Where do restored documents go?

TOPICS
How-to, Import, Publish & export, Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Harri. 

After our conversation in the Sketch forum, I wonder if the issue you're running into is that you've reached the maximum of your Creative Cloud Storage. (You can check that in the app: From the Home screen tap the avatar icon in upper right corner; then from the App settings menu tap Account > Creative Cloud Storage.) The app requires storage padding of 500MB so if you see that 500MB is what's remaining, you are at your maximum.

That said, your work shouldn't just be "disappearing," you should see some sort of alert in the app about needing to freeing up storage space or something similar. But perhaps I'm misunderstanding...

Let me know what you find. 

Sue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines