Fresco for HP Spectre x360 convertible 13

New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows if Adobe plans to make Fresco compatible with HP Spectre x360 convertible 13-ac0xx? I am just getting started with my design journey and think having a stylus will make the experience that much better for me since I am better at drawing than working a mouse, but it's a little too early to splurge on an iPad when I have the HP and a Macbook. Thanks for any insight in advance!

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing, Device

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just wanted to add I have seen it's available for HP Spectre x360 15. People are still having trouble installing it because so far HP Spectre x360 15 have DirectX 12 version, but should be compatible with versions DirectX 12_1 and under according to the dxdiag I did on my laptop. The requirement is DX 12.1 to install Fresco and I am still having issues installing it even though it meets most requirments. The DirectX version is what is the issue so far for Spectre x360 15. They will probably bring it to Spectre x360 13 soon, but they need to fix the issue regarding the DirectX version since most Spectres are installed with DirectX 12 with compatibility for feature levels 12_1 and under. I don't think many people are with the Spectre 15 are able to install it because of this.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines