• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco for HP Spectre x360

Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to know when and if Fresco will be compatible with HP Spectre x360. I was excited when I heard Fresco was going to be launched, but was unfortunately met with its incompatibility with my 2-in-1 laptop.

EDIT: I will be more clear for my model type, please make Fresco available for HP Spectre x360 Convertible 15t-df100 models. I noticed it is only available for eb models that were released this year, I purchased mine last Fall and it is a df model. Would love to have Fresco available on my laptop.

TOPICS
Cross-product , Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Based on other responses in this forum my understanding is that Adobe is adding new options for where Fresco can be installed. They aren't giving time frames for any though as this is difficult for them to be sure of.
The best option would probably be to keep an eye on their system requirements page.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Hello GT_Photography, ecstaticexpressionstudios,

Support for HP Spectre x360 15 is added in Fresco, kindly try to install from Creative Cloud Application. 

Details of the device added with latest update can be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fresco/system-requirements.html?promoid=45P49TCS&mv=other

Regards,
Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on other responses in this forum my understanding is that Adobe is adding new options for where Fresco can be installed. They aren't giving time frames for any though as this is difficult for them to be sure of.
The best option would probably be to keep an eye on their system requirements page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a spectre to with these specs.  I see this fitting on all the descriptions.   So I am equally curious.

HP Pen (dark ash silver)
No DVD or CD Drive
6-cell, 84 Wh Lithium-ion Battery
Intel® Core™ i7-8750H (2.2 GHz, up to 4.1 GHz, 6 cores)+NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050Ti with Max-Q design (4 GB)+ 16GB onboard
1 TB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
Intel® 802.11b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 5 Combo(MU-MIMO supported)
15.6" diagonal 4K IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit (3840 x 2160)
HP TrueVision FHD IR Camera with Dual array digital microphone (Poseidon Blue)
Windows 10 Home 64 ADV
Full-size island-style backlit keyboard (Poseidon Blue)
Poseidon Blue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello GT_Photography, ecstaticexpressionstudios,

Support for HP Spectre x360 15 is added in Fresco, kindly try to install from Creative Cloud Application. 

Details of the device added with latest update can be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fresco/system-requirements.html?promoid=45P49TCS&mv=other

Regards,
Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw that it was added! Although, I am still unable to install fresco, any reason why this is happening? I have gone though all the steps to ensure that all my graphics and drives are updated to the latest versions and all system requirements are met.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Are you still unable to install the app? Are there any error messages that you get?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Thank you for replying. Yes I am still having trouble installing Fresco. I have checked another community post made by a fellow HP user and realized that my DirectX version is also at DX 12 not DX 12.1. Although, I have searched to see if any HP Sprectre has DX 12.1 and I have not found any. In fact, I can't find much about DX 12.1 anywhere. I have read on Microsoft that the only way to get DX 12.1 is through Microsoft Windows 10 updates. I have not received any update and don't know where to go to get that version. I am not sure if any HP Spectre x360 15 user has been able to install Fresco becasue of the requirement for DX 12.1.

Here is the information I found on dxdiag:

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 4/28/2020, 15:31:00
Machine name: HP-SPECTRE
Machine Id: {ADCE7423-B94D-4844-A080-7C17F665C3D0}
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 18363) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: HP
System Model: HP Spectre x360 Convertible 15t-df100
BIOS: F.11 (type: UEFI)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz (12 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16126MB RAM
Page File: 11415MB used, 7525MB available
Windows Dir: C:\windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 216 DPI (225 percent)
System DPI Setting: 240 DPI (250 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Enabled
Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Supported
DirectX Database Version: 1.1.4
DxDiag Version: 10.00.18362.0387 64bit Unicode

------------

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I apologize for the miss here. But I believe you'd posted your system info on the thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco/issues-with-hp-envy-x360-15inch-2in1/m-p/11078500?page=1 and I've asked our team to check and confirm if the app is available on your device or not. 

Allow me some time to update you.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says on the compatible devices list  (https://helpx.adobe.com/sea/fresco/system-requirements.html) that Fresco is currently available for HP Spectre x360 15-eb models.

Just wanted to ask if Fresco will be made available to other HP Spectre x360 devices like the x360 15-df models.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Our team is currently developing the app for other devices as well. 
We've released an updated version today and you can find the updated device list here: https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/system-requirements.html

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Is there any way of finding out if your team will be adding the x360-df models?

Thanks

Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well the best way would be to follow this forum for more updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not really. If they aren't planning on updating for my model laptop, it would be better to know, so I can look elsewhere for a solution to the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines