• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco for Windows is here

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally, the wait is over, and we’ve Fresco available for Window devices now.  

Adobe Fresco combines the scalable strokes of vector brushes, the varied textures of pixel brushes, and Live Brushes that simulate the real-paint effects and textures of watercolor and oil... all in a customizable mobile workspace with the ease of cloud documents that move effortlessly with you wherever you go. 

Fresco_available on windows.png

You can find the details of the devices compatible with Fresco here: https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/system-requirements.html 

Take a look at some of the work that's already being done in our versatile new app in the Adobe Fresco Gallery on Behance. 

Ready to download the app? Get it now! 

To get started, please see our post here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Fresco/Get-to-know-Adobe-Fresco/td-p/10620182 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to see.  I'm a Mac/iPadOS guy myself,  but I'm glad to see others being able to use this app 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Fresco for Windows is here" not really true. "Fresco for Microsoft and Wacom is here" would be more accurate, infact all the Windows users that don't have a Surface or a Wacom still can NOT use Fresco. Really really disappointing I would say, also because I don't see why if the app can run on a 2-in-1 device made by Microsoft than it can not run on my Asus ZenBook for example. On top of this there is the total lack of inormation from Adobe. I've being asking Adobe about Fresco on PC since it was presented at he Adobe Max of last year, and I never got any answer and today I got this nice suprise that it is finally available but only for Microsoft and Wacom... last time I checked my CC subscription was not any cheaper than the one of Apple And Microsoft users. I hope that this time at least someone will tell me if and when Fresco will be available for all the "others".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with that. I'ts a shame that's not even avaliable to Radeon graphics card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any chance you guys can enable this for the Cintiq Pros that aren't mobile?  It's the same Wacom Pro Pen 2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're working on updating the app. I'll be sure to pass on the feedback to our engineers here but feel free to add the request on the uservoice here: https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is great! You guys showed it running on the new Surface Pro X at the Microsoft event last month. Any timeline on when that version might be availbile to the public?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I don't have any fixed date yet but I'll suggest you check the help document here for updates: https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/system-requirements.html

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines