• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco free 2GB and Lightroom paid CC Storage

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm a paying user of Lightroom mobile plan (using 58GB out of 100GB)

Unfortunately Fresco sees that my creative cloud storage usage is way above the free 2GB (due to photos managed by LR) and doesn't allow me to upload anything.

I would have expected either:

- be able to use the free 2GB inside Fresco independently of the already paid Lightroom usage

- be able to share the already paid 100GB from LR inside Fresco

As it stands paying customers from other products are penalized and can't even use the 2GB of the free plan.

Is this expected behavior?

Thanks

(screen shots from inside LR and Fresco)

clipboard_image_0.png

clipboard_image_1.png

TOPICS
Cross-product , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

The premium version of Fresco is not available for Photography Plan subscribers. I'm not exactly sure what the error message says that you get, but it's not about having enough cloud storage. The message is telling you that your plan does not include Fresco.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The premium version of Fresco is not available for Photography Plan subscribers. I'm not exactly sure what the error message says that you get, but it's not about having enough cloud storage. The message is telling you that your plan does not include Fresco.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Theresa, thanks for your reply. I understand that Fresco premium is not included with LR or the Photography plan but I just would like to use the Fresco free plan with the included 2GB of cloud storage. Right now instead Fresco refuses to upload anything to the Creative Cloud so no sync and no backup. Is there a fix? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Davide, this is happening because you are using your Adobe ID which has more than 2GB of storage and it'll remain the same wherever you use this Adobe ID. As I understand, you want to try out the free version of Fresco, for which you'll have to sign in to the app using an Adobe ID which has no subscription on it. Let me know if that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks Sheena, using an alternate account will probably work but is of course not ideal (having to manage another set of credentials and MFA). Any plan to manage space so that the first 2GB of free space are always available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines