• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco freezing then loosing files

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyway to recover a file after Fresco freezes? On two occasions I have lost work after hours of drawing. I had been saving it by exiting and reopening it. Extremely frustrating. This make Fresco so untrustworthy. I love adobe products, but this makes Fresco unusable. This never happens with procreate. 

TOPICS
Performance , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Hi there,

We'll need your device details to help troubleshoot this issue so please send us a message through Report a bug link in the app. 

Just mention the link of this post in the message and we'll assist you directly.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear this and would love to investigate this issue more here. 

Is there an action which makes the app crash or freeze? Like using a specific tool or gesture?

Are able to see your saved work here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents ?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes my files are there, but the ones that froze are now blank canvases. I was using the pencil tool and I might have been zooming in or out. 

Ben 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for providing that info. Let me check with the expert on this issue. 

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We'll need your device details to help troubleshoot this issue so please send us a message through Report a bug link in the app. 

Just mention the link of this post in the message and we'll assist you directly.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing happened to me.
I reported the bug but did not reply to the email from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

We never received an email from you.

Please message us again through Fresco's Report A Bug link (tap the gear icon in the upper nav of the Home screen then App Settings > Help > Support > Report A Bug) so we can help figure out what is happening, 

And please update to the most recent version (1.9) of Fresco. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did this get resolved. I've been drawing (vector) all day on Fresco and it froze. I'm scared to exit out of the app. The whole top toolbar doesn't work and i can't toggle between layers but i can draw. Please help. Deadline on multiple projects; can't lose!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the exact same issue.
lost a couple of hours of work and the files show up empty on creative cloud files.
plus, the iPad can't be started as keeps showing the fresco start screen...
would be great to be able to restore, any chance you can help?
sandro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same problem here.

App. Version 4.4.2.4.4.2.2050

iOS 16.4.1

Device: iPad Pro 6 (12") 14,6

Was trying to figure out how to export an animation (which I never figured out, near as I can tell that only seems to work from the Windows Desktop app?) and the app froze in an infinite spinning wheel (Saving). Multiple attempts to restart the app were useless. Deleted the app and reinstalled. The docuemnt is gone/blank. Older documents persist. Hours of work gone, deadline blown. No solution in sight. Not good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines