• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco images not being uploaded

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported a file from Adobe Draw to Fresco and have now completed the image. I want to eventually duplicate the image so I can test some changes but in order to do that, the file needs to be on the Cloud, which it is not. I contacted someone from Adobe via chat and they sent me a link to uploading from the desktop, which I am not on considering I'm using an iPad app and when I explained this, the agent sent me a link to access my cloud files from the internet (assets.adobe.com I think) to which I responded, "This won't help as the file is not in the cloud". Please help, I just need to figure out why this file and this file alone is not in the cloud.

TOPICS
Import , Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go to the "Cloud Documents" section from the home screen,you should be able to duplicate your file, even if it's still in the process of synchronization. See the screen shot below. Are you seeing something different?

4E9DC3CF-A4AE-463A-B66F-8330D5C6A87D.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am because this particular file is not in the cloud. That is my question. How do I get the file to the cloud from Fresco on my iPad in order to duplicate it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dixie. 

I haven't seen a lot of problems with sync so a few questions:

* When you leave the app open over a wifi network, are you seeing a sync spinner? Is the art trying to sync? Or is it doing nothing?

* How is your wifi connection? Have you tried a different network? If that's not possible try, in iOS Settings using Forget This Network, then reconnect and see if that forces a sync.

Let me know what you see. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines