• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco increasingly glitches and crashes for me, getting frustrated

New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

 I have attached a photo of the most recent glitch. I have had files that were completed for over 24 hours and since I was connected to WiFi, presumably uploaded to the cloud, revert back to my beginning sketch. My signature from that file suddenly showed up in a new drawing I was working on after fresco suddenly crashed. The drawing I attached below was another victim to a crash and I lost hours of work on it. Today, after reinstalling fresco and making sure my iOS was up to date, I get this weird glitch off to the side which I have circled. Is anyone else experiencing this? Until this started happening, I really loved the fresco program and this is so upsetting to me. I want to be able to trust that my artwork isn't going to be destroyed. 

DFD81AE6-420A-41D8-B691-D36F5903551B.jpeg

TOPICS
Performance , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you pinpoint when this started happening? Was there an update to the app or to the iOS just before this began?
I'm not seeing any glitches personally so can't speak of a similar incident.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The first time a file reverted back to a previous state after saving to the cloud would have been around April 25th, but the program has definitely been crashing or shutting down on its own for much longer. There was an iOS update released on April 7th I believe and I didn't notice that until 4-5 days ago. I updated the iOS and reinstalled Fresco but a few days later the glitch I screencapped in my original post happened. I had hoped the update would fix the problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines