• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco is lagging

Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am using Fresco on my iPad 12.9 (iOS 14.3). I am trying to edit/draw some vector files (file size~192MB) and the fresco is lagging or taking super long to even fill colours. It just shows loading icon and takes 1-2 mins for each action. I am a paid user of fresco, however cant use the app with the given experience and might have to cancel my subscription. 

I am facing this issue with all the files and have recently started facing the issue (~a week back). I have already reset my iPad once assuming there might be something wrong with iOS however the issue is still persistent. 

On top of this Adobe customer care is pathethic and of no use, they just asked me check the community for any inputs. 

TOPICS
Performance , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankita. 

I just responded to the email you sent through Fresco's Report A Bug link. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

I have not received any email from you, where as I can see the messages
being posted on the community but no email. Can you please resend.

Thanks and Regards
Ankita 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ankita. 

Just resent to both of your email addresses. If you're still not seeing it doublecheck your Spam folders. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines