• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco keeps crashing Surface Pro

Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Fresco and when I open it, it's takes some time loading documents and them just closes.

I have access to creative cloud storage and all requirements are met. I tried using the LogCollector. But it doesn't save any file and errors on uploading.

TOPICS
Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. That's definitely not a typical experience with Fresco.  Could you please try the steps shared on this similar discussion (https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco/fresco-is-crashing-while-starting/m-p/11062920?page=1#M1889) and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I already tried this in the previous version of Fresco and it didn't help at all. I also tried it again with the current version and nothing changed sadly..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yannick. 

Are you able to keep Fresco open long enough to message us through the app's Report A Bug link (with that we'll be able to see all of the device/app information)?

If you haven't tried already, please give it a try: Tap the gear icon icon in the upper right corner of the Home screen then from the App Settings menu Help > Report A Bug. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

I opened Fresco before Creative Cloud had been loaded. It took around 30sec until the "Loading documents" dissappeared. I used the report a bug functionality, as I couldn't create any documents. I restarted Fresco and the same behaviour as previously appeared again. As long as it is in the loading documents state, i can't go to the gear icon.

Yannick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 17, 2023 Sep 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines