• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco not opening any document with my Surface Book 2

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing seems to be opening for me. I have tried to uninstall and re-install this twice now and still having the same issue. 

Are there any known issues with running this on a Surface Book 2 that I am unaware of?

Attaching a screenshot of the error I am getting.

AdobeFresco-Screen.png

TOPICS
Device , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Glad it is fixed for you Drew. Thanks for your patience. 

Keep sharing your feedback here and vote for your feature ideas at: http://adobefresco.uservoice.com.

Regards,
Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Drew,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We would need some logs from your system for looking into this issue further, request you to follow the steps here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and share the log files. 

Also, can you check if restarting the system and launch Fresco. Is the issue reproducible after that as well. 

Thanks,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tohit, 

Sorry for the delay in my response. I have tried everything... restart, shutdown. I have uninstalled the app and re-installed the app twice now and still the same thing.

Now at the bottom of the screen that I had shared last week, it says at the bottom that it is having trouble connecting to the Creative Cloud. not sure if this has anything to do with it. But at the top right corner of the app, it says that I am in fact connected. 

How do I share the log file that I have downloaded from the link that you shared with me?

Thank you,

Drew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I believe you're on the windows version of Fresco.

Can you please confirm if you're you behind any firewall or corporate network that might block creative cloud to connect to the internet? Also, is this network error coming up with other apps as well?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

I am not behind any firewall, I am not having any issues with any other Creative Cloud app or accessing my Creative Cloud. 

I have tried this connected to the internet at multiple locations and not being connected to the internet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, Here is the log file name for your records and help.

AdobeLogs_20191119_054225_939-win.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Drew,

Thanks for sharing the log files. I have sent you a direct message with some steps to be performed. Request you to try that and see if things improve for you.

Thanks,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rohit,

No such luck... I sent you a PM back about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rohit,

Not sure what happened now... I disconnected from all wifi then reconnected and now it seems to be working! so it must have been a combo of the issue you found and a network issue with my computer.

Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad it is fixed for you Drew. Thanks for your patience. 

Keep sharing your feedback here and vote for your feature ideas at: http://adobefresco.uservoice.com.

Regards,
Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm having a similar problem, can you tell me what exactly did it for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Is this issue coming up with any particular file that you're tyrying to open or with all the files?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It's with all the files. Since launch, fresco never worked beyond the step of creating a new document

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello joãog30925197,

Request you to share your log files for us to look into this issue:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Thanks,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines