• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco on Android after Adobe Draw and Sketch EOL

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

since they discontinued adobe draw an ps sketch is more hard to draw please add that apps because are very neccesary for people like me who doesnt have a pc or a ipad 

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think your best option for this request will be to add it to one of the Fresco UserVoice threads on this same topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A person have made that request  a year ago but they didn't have any answers of the adobe team 😔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really hate when Adobe closes an app (or in this case more than 1) whitout having the real alternative out ready. I received the mail saying the alternative is now Fresco but I use android. I really hate that iOS users get A LOT more than us Android users and we all pay the same monthly subscription. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

Sorry about the inconvenience. Fresco on Android is a work in progress. Please upvote this request here ( https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/forums/919786-adobe-fresco/suggestions/39351757-fresco-for-android ) which would help us prioritize. and this way, you will keep getting all the updates related to this request.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines