• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco PSDC file doesn't appear on my Creative Cloud folder / can't download the file

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, just started using Fresco on my iPad.

Fresco saves files as PSDC format and it does not appear on my Creative Cloud folder on my desktop. If I access to web storage then it appears but there is no option to download the file so I can not download and open it on my desktop photoshop.

This is very inconvinient since I switch between my iPad and my desktop photoshop while I work.

Maybe I missed some options... can someone please help me?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Cross-product , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Hi! In order to use Adobe Fresco projects in Photoshop you'll need to export to PSD first of all https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/using/fresco-and-photoshop.html As PSDC are feature-locked to the Fresco App, but all the layers will be preserved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! In order to use Adobe Fresco projects in Photoshop you'll need to export to PSD first of all https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/using/fresco-and-photoshop.html As PSDC are feature-locked to the Fresco App, but all the layers will be preserved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I thought there might be some other way to share my files without having to export them every time I save. 😞 I hope Adobe would add some features soon so that I can directly save from Fresco to Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help with this also! I saved them in photoshop as psd or psdc. They show up in my iCloud Drive but they are grey and I can't open them in Fresco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joanne!

You should be able import any .PSD file in Adobe Fresco, where I'm not sure that you can use your iCloud Drive, you can use creative cloud, and saving as .PSDC (Photoshop Cloud Document) https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop/using/cloud-documents-faq.html you can open in Photoshop for Desktop and iPad, Adobe Fresco without leaving the app, you can find your cloud file under Your Work>Cloud Documents. I hope this helps

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for reply. I believe I meant creative cloud. it shows up on the cloud drive as a .psdc, but it’s faded and unable to open. When I go under your Work / cloud documents it doesn’t show up at all. Am I experiencing glitches?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joanne,

I am asking you a couple of questions just so that I understand the problem correctly.

While importing a psd file into Fresco you are doing it by tapping on the Import and open button and then tapping on photoshop file(.psd) button?

Also can you tell which iPad you are using and the version of iOS installed on the device?

Regarding the .psdc file: this is the cloud version of any psd file that can be seen in the Cloud documents section in Photoshop(you can create a psdc of any existing psd file in the latest Photoshop application by tapping on File > Save as > Save as cloud document after opening it). Once it has synced, you will be able to see the same in the Cloud documentsection in Fresco as well and continue working on it.

Let me know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines