Fresco send to Illustrator no longer works

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to see if I can send a vector drawing to Animate since it's a lot easier to draw on my Ipad.  The only way I see is to send it to Illustrator, then import from there.  Unfortunately, ever since the latest Big Sur update the 'send to Illustrator' option does nothing.  It says "document sent" in Fresco but absolutely nothing happens on my desktop. 

TOPICS
Performance, Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021
It doesn't really make sense, but try this: Log OUT of your desktop Creative Cloud app, then log back in to the app. When I upgraded to Catalina, it was something I did to get everything moving well.  I don't remember having to restart my computer, but at that stage, you're trying everything. I think it was just the logout/login that worked. I still haven't upgraded to Big Sur yet.  Lemme know how it's going otherwise. 

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This feature still works from iPad to Illustrator on Windows10.

Have you tried opening Illustrator to see if the document is available? Rather than waiting to see if it will open automatically? I've had to do that in the past, which is why I ask.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have.  It doesn't make a difference.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't really make sense, but try this:

Log OUT of your desktop Creative Cloud app, then log back in to the app.

When I upgraded to Catalina, it was something I did to get everything moving well.  I don't remember having to restart my computer, but at that stage, you're trying everything. I think it was just the logout/login that worked.

I still haven't upgraded to Big Sur yet.  Lemme know how it's going otherwise. 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I signed out and restarted my desktop just in case and it worked.  I guess I should have done that in the first place but didn't think it was necessary.  Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines