• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco sync failed

Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to unknown reasons (I hope you will know why) I has lost something like 5 hours of work. The doument  version history shows the same status (the same file) of illustration testerday at 22.10 PM and today AM 10.12. No progress was saved. In the logs has the information that sync was stopped. There are lines that user is unregistered and then again is registered. Ipad was still connected to wifi and a network is working. 

TOPICS
Performance , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would think the best thing to do in your position would be to send an email directly to the Report a bug link within the app. I suggest using this method as it will open up your email app and include information about your device which can then be sent along with your message. Alternatively the email address is (frescohelp at adobe dot com)

they might not be able to retrieve lost work but they might be able to work out why syncing was stopped and help  to prevent it happening again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sync is still problematic. In cloud account a document has correct save time, and time changes with naxt save, i.e. document is saving to cloud. But opening in PS from cloud gives a message - "Could be downloaded because the request has timed out"Screenshot 2021-07-21 at 09.18.36.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today the same thing happen again. Ilustration save on 23.02 yesterday is exactly the same like todays morning, so this time 2 hours of work is gone. Last time there was no way to retrive my lost work so i do not belive that this time it will be. So, a few questions:
1. How to stop automatic update of Fresco on my iPad, so Adobe cannot spoil my work
2. What is the idea to write to tech support if the same mistake if done again

3. is that possible to sync file somewhere else to have backup in case of following dawastating improovements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After reading some posts about sync problem, let me guess the issue. By setting core sync in startup means that it starts before CC services, i.e. before CC can log in to your account. When the update is performed program is restarted and on ipad you do not have CC, so loging into account is performed by fresco alone. It means, that sync is active while program has been logged out but sync is still active, that makes problems with syncing files. If I'm wrong, please explain me what is happening. But the same problem with same effects occurs in the same situation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines