• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco taking up memory

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have fresco on my iPad but it is taking about 9g of memory and have hardly used it ,  any advice would be great 

TOPICS
Device , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This definitely doesn't sound right, the App Size for me is only 558.3mb

The fact that you've used it means it will obviously take up more space.

First thing to try would be to take all the images off the iPad and just check that the App Size by itself is a lot smaller.

Other than that I believe simply by creating images you will be using up space more quickly than you'd expect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have noticed this too, but I installed some brushes. Brushes seem to take up an insane amount of space on the device, like, much larger then the files are on a computer or anywhere else, must do some sort of decompression to install the brushes and I have a small handful of brushes installed, and my Fresco app is taking up 10gb of storage -.-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines