• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco to Illustrator

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just switched from Adobe Draw to Adobe Fresco. It was so easy to upload my Adobe Draw graphics to Illustrator, but with Adobe Fresco I cannot figure out how to make that an option. For now I am uploading to my iCloud and then pulling into Illustrator, but it's an extra step that's a bit of a hassle. I've seen the Adobe instructions on how you are supposed to upload from Fresco to Illustrator, but still Illustrator doesn't pop up as an option for me, just iCloud, Google Drive, and a few others. Any thoughts?

TOPICS
Cross-product , Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

The instructions unless you've seen different ones do not indicate that Illustrator will open the same way that it works between Draw and Illustrator. From what I see it is suggested we save out as a PDF which could be opened in many different apps. At the moment there isn't really an ai dedicated option in Export. Maybe this will change as the app grows and when Illustrator becomes available on the iPad as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The instructions unless you've seen different ones do not indicate that Illustrator will open the same way that it works between Draw and Illustrator. From what I see it is suggested we save out as a PDF which could be opened in many different apps. At the moment there isn't really an ai dedicated option in Export. Maybe this will change as the app grows and when Illustrator becomes available on the iPad as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines