Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco Will Not Launch

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I got Fresco on my surface pro at the beggining of quarantine with the free 3 month adobe access and it worked fine. I deleted it, and half a year later my university gave me the adobe creative cloud suite so I decided to get it again. Now, when I try and open Fresco the app will launch and then close immediately. I have tried to look for answers all over the internet but I cannot find anything. I have about 5 adobe apps currently running, and I have about 30 gigs of storage. I have tried uninstalling + installing. I have also tried left clicking and mannually telling it to launch, but nothing works. Please help, Fresco is my favorite!! 

TOPICS
Device , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Callie. 

Are you seeing any error messages when Fresco closes? If you are, please post a screenshot of what you're seeing.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am not seeing any error messages, it just opens, acts like it is loading and then closes 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Callie. 

A coupe of things: 

* Have you tried signing out and signing back in to the Creative Cloud Desktop App?

* If you've tried that and it hasn't worked, have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the Creative Cloud Desktop App? (Here's how to do that: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html)

If neither of those work, I'll tell you how to share your system logs with us. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Before I do that I just wanted to make sure none of my in-progress doccuments will delete if I uninstall and re-install the program? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Callie.

Oh, sorry, I thought you said you hadn't been able to use Fresco so I assumed there was no work.

If you've done work in this account sign in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents and make sure that all of your Fresco work shows there. Once synced to Creative Cloud it will sync back down to your device once you uninstall/reinstall. 

Let me know if I've misunderstood. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You are correct, Fresco will not launch. I will try to uninstall and reinstall the adobe creative cloud app, I was just making sure my in progress doccuments in other softwares (such as photoshop, indesign, etc) will not delete along with uninstalling the cloud. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Callie. 

Oh, okay, got it. 

If you  uninstall the Creative Cloud Desktop App it will uninstall the software but if all apps are closed and your work is saved, all should be safe. 

Try signing out and signing back in first. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines