Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco windows minimum requirement

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to everyone

I try to install fresco on Windows 10 but instal is failed and show error 195 graphic card not supported.

in helpx.adobe.com/fresco/system-requirements

On the page The list of specifications and model of the graphics card is not written.

My system is Windows 10 and Nvidia M850 graphics card with 4 GB of RAM.

Windows and drivers are also updated, and DirectX is version 12.

Why I can't  install Fresco?

TOPICS
Device , How-to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue with an AMD W5100 Video Card. Window 10, 64 bit, recent build, AMD Drivers are the latest and match what the Adobe requirements state. Same for Direct X.

The odd part of the Adobe Fresco requirements page you link to is the Intel drivers on the "Download Center" section. I do not have an Intel video card.

Download the Windows 10 graphics driver from Download Center.

Not sure what I should be looking for on that Intel site. Nothing matches my AMD video card.

I would like to try Fresco, but whatever checks it has on the Creative Cloud install page do not allow it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem seems to be the video card. On their system requirements page direct X feature level 12_1 or higher is required. Currently as of aug 2021 the only video cards that support directX ultimate is nvidia RTX 20, RTX 30 series and AMD's nee R2DNA 2 architecture, the RADEON RX 6000 series. HOWEVER, because of the global chip shortage and covid19 pandemic, getting graphic cards will be a huge problem for atleast one more year as cars need their fairshare too so expect a wholw year or longer of delays (unless theres a miracle on the way somehow)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

May try my luck at getting a new high end workstation and hope for the best. If not, at least a newer graphics card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Before you buy, make sure the graphic card that is inside the workstation supports directX 12 ultimate otherwise it wont work. Let me know which one you are looking at so i can see it too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines