Hand tool for Fresco

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Fresco on my PC with a drawing tablet and love it! Only problem is I can't figure out how to move/pan the canvas. Is there a hand tool of Fresco?

TOPICS
Canvas settings, How-to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello afifah,

Currently there is no easy way to move/pan Canvas. We are working on adding the support in upcoming releases. 

Thanks,

Rohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just saw this because I just learned that Fresco was now compatible with my PC & diaplay tablet. I did notice that the hand tool I had set on my hot keys does not work. I tried using spacebar that also didn't work. However, I zoomed in to my artwork and the spacebar then allowed me to move around the artboard. That being said it doesn't work every time. I hope Adobe can upgrade this and will have an option for moving around the artboard.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem too. I hope it will be added soon, I like using Fresco and I hope it can work fully on my pc.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines