• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP! 100g creative cloud storage not accessible in Fresco or Creative Cloud App on Ipad

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an existing Creative Cloud account, I've been using it with all my Adobe creative apps.

When Fresco went active, they started shunting you from Draw to,that.  So I downloaded Fresco, using the free version,and tried to transfer a Draw project to Fresco, but it wouldn't let me because it said the project would exceed the 2G free space provided with the free versions of Adobe Creative Apps.

So first I signed up for the 20G for $1.99 a month in Creative Cloud through my iTunes account.  I could see I had access to the 20G whenever I signed into creative cloud via internet browser, but the Adobe IPad Apps didn't register the increased storage space in Creative Cloud.

I then went back to the Fresco App and signed up for the $9.99 a month Premium Version with the first 6 months free, because part of that package included 100G of creative cloud storage space.

Now, in Fresco, it clearly says I have the Premium version in settings but it still shows only 2G of space available.

I signed on for help from Adobe and got routed to 3 different departments who all asked me duplicate questions, log out of this then log in type of stuff, and the final conclusion was to give it 24 hours and see if it updates your space, then get back to us.

It's been more than 24 hours (multiple days for the 20G upgrade) and it still shows no increase in available storage.

I cannot be the ONLY person this has happened to, but I cannot find any reference to this problem online.  Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on how I can fix this?  I loved Draw but not being able to move projects over to Fresco really is frustrating.

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Not that anyone responded, but in case someone else comes here with a similar problem, it took 3days but eventually access to my storage appeared. Problem solved I guess

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that anyone responded, but in case someone else comes here with a similar problem, it took 3days but eventually access to my storage appeared. Problem solved I guess

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm happy to see if fixed itself!
This has happened to me before with other apps & accounts. Sometimes when you upgrade, it takes some time to fully be applied. For my cellphone account, if I add data or make any sort of plan change, it doesn't get applied until my next billing date. It possibly could have been something like that.

Anyhow, I'm glad it was fixed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines