• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP- files not synching! DEADLINE PROJECT

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying all weekend to synch a creation in Fresco to cloud so I can finalize in Photoshop. I've done all the updates, restarting, and additional suggestions I could find on the forum. I've checked my storage space - there's ample. I've also tried exporting as a PSD and it shows the adobe cloud on my list BUT it is grey and I cannot select to export to there! WHY?! HOW DO I FIX THIS! I am now behind deadline on this project that should have been available in my cloud as soon as I completed creation on fresco. HELP!

TOPICS
Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, si dans envoronnement Apple : iPad vers iMac utilisez AirDrop pour envoyer le .PSD vers l'ordinateur, autrement via Dropbox ou un autre partage de documents...

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My computer is not apple. I need it to go to the cloud for this reason. Even then it won't allow me to open it as a PSD in the photoshop app on my ipad, because it's not saving to the cloud. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines