• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP!!! Fresco simplify layer

Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used this to help ease lag for a complicated image and I can't figure out how to turn it off! 

it looks awful with it on but figured that was part of the 'simplifying' 

It says it can be undone but for the life of me I can't figure out how and google hasn't helped. 

I somehow managed to turn it off once before but do you think I could remember? Nope. 

TOPICS
Canvas settings , How-to , Layers , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simplify shouldn't change the way an image looks. It should just change the number of anchors a vector graphic would create. I would think anyway.

From all I can see Simplify is still an experimental feature. If I click on it in the settings the image doesn't change but the button always looks clickable and doesn't change to reset or anything like that.

I wonder if the statement should be that it can't instead of can be reversed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it can only be undone via undo apparently  so a useless option really, don't see the point of being able to simplify a layer to improve performance when the only thing you can do is immediately undo it.. anything done after simplifying the layer will need to be undone to get back to the step of simplifying the layer in the first place. 

I'll try to add pics of what it did. I had to start again so technically two different images but I can't undo the first so 🤷🏼‍:female_sign: 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines