• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hours of work- Gone! :(

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, this has happened to me twice now this week- I have a few illustrations on the go and went into one today to finish it off. After a few hours it was finally complete- I exported a quick PNG version to share with a client and even renamed the file on Fresco so I knew it was completed. 

Go back in a few hours later to print it and its back to the unfinished version and when I look in version history it is as if I haven't worked on it since Friday!

I have reported the bug both times it has happened- I have also checked that everthing is up to date (of course it is). This is extremely frustrating and upsetting - has anyone experienced this? Is there ANY way I can retrieve what I have done? 

TOPICS
Performance , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get any responses from reporting the bug? I'm assuming you reported to (frescohelp at adobe dot com) via the in app bug report link. This would definitely be the best way to report and they are the most likely to be able to help you retrieve your work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same problem was on 5 days before. I also open today my work and exactly like previous - a few huors of work are gone. Current state of illustration is the same like yesterday 23.02. Last time lost work was not retrived so why it may happen this time? I rather will ask how to prevent Adobe from automatic updates, because it makes problems. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have had a similar issue happen as well.  This happened on two drawings I was working on,  started working on.  Left and came back the next day and everything is gone.  The file is ther but none of the drawing or layers. I've checked the cloud and same thing on the cloud.  Older drawings are fine, everything is ther.  It's only recent drawings. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines