• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I import a color palette into Fresco through Creative Cloud (such as Copic markers palette)?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to import a large color palette into Fresco so I can paint with the colors in it. I have the .ase and .aco versions of the palette, but I can't figure out how to get these files into a Creative Cloud library, and find that library in Fresco.

TOPICS
Color , How-to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have access to other apps try the solution suggested here, using Illustrator to get ase files into the Creative Cloud. Once they are in the library they should automatically show up in Fresco.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried to flollow the instructions on that page, but I can't seem to figure out how to get the opened .ase file into the swatches panel and then the library. Also, I get an error that only 1-5 swatches can be in a color group, not more. I'm looking to create a swatch pallete with over 300 colors in it. I paint with colors and this will help me. Otherwise, I have to create these colors one-by-one in Fresco.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, does the .ase file has over 300 colors?    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you split the current colour pallete? Then upload multiple .ase files?

It would probably be quickest to import an image with a square of all the colours then sample those.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines