• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I save colours?

Participant ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can sync colours in Adobe Draw. How do I save colours for use between projects in Fresco?

TOPICS
Color , How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

You can access themes and swatches you have saved in other Adobe apps. However, you cannot save new colours or edit existing themes or swatches.

I use Adobe Color or Adobe Draw to work around this.

In typical Adobe fashion we'll all be asked to request or vote for this feature which was in Draw and Sketch but has been removed in the next iteration of these apps. Why would we want basic features removed?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Blair. 

Color libraries are not yet accessible in Adobe Fresco so color selections stay only with the drawing. That functionality will be coming very soon. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been any progress with this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stacie. 

Yes. You can access Capture color themes in Fresco from the Color menu. To launch that menu tap the Color circle in the toolbar and from the menu that launches choose All to show your libraries. 

Let me know if I've misunderstood what you're trying to do. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do we save a palette of colors that we have create in Fresco, though?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CJT. 

While it's possible to color themes created in Capture in Fresco, it's not yet possible to save color swatches/themes generated in Fresco. 

If this is a feature you'd like to see in the app please post it on UserVoice (when all requests are all in one place the team can prioritize those features that are most important to the largest number of people).  Here's how to do that from Fresco:

* From the Home screen tap the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen.

* Then from the App Settings menu go to Help > Support > Suggest a feature

Thanks for taking the time to post. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully they do create this as I think it would be very functional.

In the mean time, what I have beem doing, is I have made a group of layers, with circles/swatches of color on it. Then you can copy the layer group, go to your new drawing/painting, and paste the layer group, then use the eye dropper to access your colors.

It is a little tedious to do every new drawing, but until they make an in app function, it might work for you too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this recommendstion- this functionality should definitely be integrated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2023 Sep 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, this seems a good workaround. I would've not been able to bring my colors to new prpject without moving to my computer. thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can access themes and swatches you have saved in other Adobe apps. However, you cannot save new colours or edit existing themes or swatches.

I use Adobe Color or Adobe Draw to work around this.

In typical Adobe fashion we'll all be asked to request or vote for this feature which was in Draw and Sketch but has been removed in the next iteration of these apps. Why would we want basic features removed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or you could bypass them not having a functioning product by

screenshot the pallet you used then save 

in New project add in a layer you can delete later 

insert the screen shot

then use the color picker tool and select the colors from your previous pallet for your new project 

image.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines