• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I select multiple layers?

Contributor ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to tranfer (really just move to center of canvas) all layers at once.  (like it was possible to do with transfer tool in sketch)

Now I assume I can group all my layers and then move them, but that seems silly to do when I am trying to reposition everything.  I don't want it them in one group.

TOPICS
How-to , Layers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Grouping the layers is (for now) the only way I see to be able to move multiple layers at once. There isn't any way I've found to multi-select layers.

Besides moving multiple layers as a group (without grouping them) it would be really nice the have "Align and Distribute" options available. Feature request time!

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question. It cannot be true that grouping is the only way to do this... I am really frustrated how they haven’t imcorporate all those intuitive and easy to use tools from Sketch...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lucy. 

Drag-and-drop layers is not a functionality that's in Adobe Fresco yet. It will be. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that drag and drop? Moving all layers at once, like in Sketch? Sketch calls it "transform all layers"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lucy. My apologies. I don't know how I so dreadfully misread your post. Michael's right, currently the only way to transform all layers is to group them (just tap-hold-and-drag them into each other), transform them, then tap the ellipsis icon (...) near the layers thumbnails and choose Ungroup Layers. I don't know whether there are plans to include a Transform All Layers button in the app but as Michael suggested User Voice is the best place to request it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Grouping the layers is (for now) the only way I see to be able to move multiple layers at once. There isn't any way I've found to multi-select layers.

Besides moving multiple layers as a group (without grouping them) it would be really nice the have "Align and Distribute" options available. Feature request time!

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a pointer, since I mentioned feature requests. Go here to vote on these features! Note that this can be accessed through Fresco's settings by choosing:

App Settings > About > Send Feedback

1. Transform Multiple Layers:

https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/forums/919786-adobe-fresco/suggestions/38216773-transform-multiple...

2. Align & Distribute Layers:

https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/forums/919786-adobe-fresco/suggestions/38755201-align-distribute-l...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines