• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to access files saved to cloud?

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I was on my work Adobe plan, and got laid off last week. They have obviously cancelled my adobe, and I just realized I can't access any of my personal fresco files I had worked on that saved to the cloud. Is there a way to get to those now that that account is no longer active, or am I just SOL?

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Device , How-to , Publish & export , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At a guess you'll have difficulty getting access to these back.
If you're still on speaking terms with the employer you might be able to ask if they've closed your access completely or just changed the password.

Another alternative would be to send an email directly to the Fresco Team. From Settings tap Help, then Report a Bug, edit the email header so they understand you're not reporting a bug but asking for assistance.

If I knew how to tag specific members of this forum I'd do so to get their attention, but I haven't figured that bit out yet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines