Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change colour of vector drawing after it’s finished

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I've finished a few drawings, with vector brushes, but I want to change the colours of some of them. I can't convert to a pixel layer, so locking transparency/ masking is out. I also cant use the fill-a-layer-and-then-use-the-downward-arrow-icon method either, as its flattening the images (almost making them pixelated) even if I've filled the layer above with vector colour...

Any other way? 

Thanks everyone! 

TOPICS
Color , How-to , Layers , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, le plus simple à mon avis, créer un calque d'écretage au dessu du calque contenenant les tracés vectoriels et repsser pas dessu avec une autre couleur à l'aide d'un pinceau vectoriel

IMG_BEB6C5FD813D-1.jpeg

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I used the clipping layer before and even though it was a vector layer, it still flattened the pic, for some reason, and became pixelated. ;( 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines