How to exit Freso while on Windows PC

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems pretty ridiculous that I'd need to even ask this question but how do you close the app while using it on a Windows PC.  It's a nice app and yeah it's designed for tablet but sweet baby geezus, when you need to spend 20 minutes googling only to come to the forums to ask how to close the app, that's pretty bad UI design.  Surely I don't need to Alt-Del to close the app from Task Manager...

Can someone please advise how I exit Fresco, normally without task manager etc, while using it on a windows 10 PC?

TOPICS
How-to

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's been a few of us ask this question and yes for a while Alt-Ctrl-Delete and close through task manager was the only solution. The Developers kept telling us to use the cross in the top right corner... which I'm sure you're also about to say, there isn't one! It has been fixed for me, so I would suggest checking if there is an update to the app as your first option. Other than that if you have access to any resize buttons this will also help to not have the app in full screen and from memory once you get it in less than full screen the app remembers the size. I can't find the conversation now to link for you unfortunately. It was quite a battle, you're not alone in thinking this is crazy.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines