• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Import or transfer files from Adobe Draw and Sketch to Fresco?

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have many "documents" in project folders. I never had a "banner" to import them when I first opened Fresco. I can bring them in manually, but I want to keep the projects so that the documents within a project stay together. Why the heck are they doing away with a perfectly good app? Seems like a con to sell cloud storage? Is there a way to bring in all my work from Adobe Illustrator Draw? 

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe it's possible to do a bulk import into Fresco.
We can't answer why Adobe makes certain choices.
I would suggest jumping onto the UserVoice page and requesting this feature to be added.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the inconvenience. We have tried to make this transition as smooth as possible. Your files should automatically be migrated when you first sign in to Adobe Fresco. For more details, please check out this help article ( https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fresco/using/migrate-from-draw-and-sketch.html ).

Else, you can simply open Draw or Sketch files from the Fresco homepage as shown in the image below:

IMG_0020.jpg

Thanks & Regards,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was no image in this email. Jeri

--
Jeri Warhaftig
www.JeriWarhaftig.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you are viewing this notification in an email. Please click on the link shared in the Email to open the community post.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines