Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make the scrollbar works while editing projects at the Adobe Fresco

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys!

I'm having a little problem with my scroll bar at Adobe Fresco. I use the program through my desktop and while i'm panting, if i zoom into the project i am not beeing able to move through the document.

Is there any kind of shortcut as pressing space at the photoshop so I can move my project with the zoom in?

Thanks guys!

PS: My setup is one i7 9700k, my mother board is one ASUS Rog Strix Z390 and one GeForce gtx 1060 SC!

TOPICS
Canvas settings , How-to , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Just found a solution, hold the spacebar and use the pen (just like in PS).

(Btw, this no comment editing/removing on Adobe forum is the worst thing even. Never posting here again....)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure how the app works on desktop devices but it might help others to help you if you mention which device you're using. Just in case it is a device specific issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caio.

As Sjaani mentioned, you didn't say which device you're using but it definitely sounds like you're using Fresco on Windows.

If so, that's there is currently no easy way to pan. The team is working on adding stylus support for this functionality but it is not yet in the app.  If you're using a touch-enabled device  you can move around the image using your fingers.

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea of when this feature might be available? I know this is an old post, and I'm not sure if I've updated my fresco lately but I'm hoping this feature has been added for windows use ☺️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feb 2022, still looking for a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just found a solution, hold the spacebar and use the pen (just like in PS).

(Btw, this no comment editing/removing on Adobe forum is the worst thing even. Never posting here again....)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU SO MUCH, for some reason couldn't find this answer everywhere and i tried before and it didnt work so I assumed it wasn't like photoshop, but just tried and works exactly the same thanksss

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

omfg thank youuuuuuuuuuu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad you guys found a solution that worked 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Juhu, dieses Verfahren funktioniert auch mit einem (älteren) Mediontablett - ich bin kein Profi, sondern nur Hobbyist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar setup and I do have actually a Wacom Intuos Pro tablet as well.  Unfortunately, I do not think that there is any capacity in the program to allow panning around a zoomed image.  One can actually zoom through the tablet, but the panning does not work because Adobe has not enabled it.  This is weird, because, with the Wacom Tablet, all other touch capabilities are possible.  Weird!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines