• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to save customized live brush settings in Fresco (free version)?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Playing around with watercolor brushes made me think how nice it would be to save some changed settings of a default brush for future use ... Is that possible somehow?  Ideally with the free version, or do I need to use another workflow, i.e. create brushes outside of Fresco and then import this as a new brush into the paid version?

Best regards, Hans

TOPICS
Live brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Hi Hans.

I believe this is planned functionality for Fresco but so your request is heard by the product team please post it to UserVoice. 

You can access UserVoice with this link: https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/  but it's also really easy to post from inside of Fresco by tapping the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Home screen then from the App Settings menu tap Help > Support > Suggest a feature.

Thanks for posting about this. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't save the settings of a brush in the version available with a subscription either. I think your best chance would be to create the abr files in something else and import them. You can only import into the pixel brushes area though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a chance that Adobe would implement the ability to save a limited set of custom live brush settings into Fresco? How should I communicate this as a suggestion/feature request to Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hans.

I believe this is planned functionality for Fresco but so your request is heard by the product team please post it to UserVoice. 

You can access UserVoice with this link: https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/  but it's also really easy to post from inside of Fresco by tapping the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Home screen then from the App Settings menu tap Help > Support > Suggest a feature.

Thanks for posting about this. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't messed with the settings in the live brushes, because I love how they work as a default,  so I totally didn't realize that it wasn't an option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sue, I posted to UserVoice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is its still impossible to save the changes of my brush as tool presets? It would be really usefull. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines