• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot create a new document.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EE364A4A-7D60-4A62-9874-BB0259FD3BD0.pngI use iPad air3, IOS12.4.1. I cannot create documents after opening fresco. please help me. I have tried reinstalling the app. Also I don't want to upgrade ios13 because it is unstable.

TOPICS
How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue with an iPad Pro 2nd gen software version 13.1.2. Tried deleting and reinstalling, still had the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought it was a problem with my iPad system version. It doesn't look like that.:(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi QUYAN.

Sorry things aren't working correctly. A quick question:

When you installed the app and created an account, did you use China as your location?

Please let me know. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are right! I re-registered the Adobe ID, and I can create files normally after logging in. Thank you for your help. How to modify the country where Adobe ID is located? I want to modify the old ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quyan. 

I'm glad you solved the problem. I don't have access to customer accounts but I don't believe there's any way to adjust the location once it's created. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I need to try to modify the location. Thank you very much for your help.

:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines