• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I LOVE FRESCO!!!!

Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU ADOBE!!! I can finally maintain my creativity while using your artistic app Fresco, it is the very first app I have used from Adobe that actually does act like a real paint brush/pen/tool! I found all of the other apps like Illustrator fell short when it came to maintaining a creative flow while using them because of how technocal and math based they are, but Fresco is literally a breathe of fresh air, I feel like an artist again while using it, thank you thank thank you!

TOPICS
Canvas settings , Color , Layers , Live brushes , Performance , Pixel Brushes , Tools , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As do I.  I really dig the app and its only going to get better from here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We thank you for your appreciation. Adobe is constantly working towards making user experience better and your words show that we have been able to do that job wonderfully. This is just the beginning though. As Dave said in earlier response, It's going to get better from here.

Feel free to reach out if you have any question/concerns regarding Adobe apps. We'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines