• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to love Fresco

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a longtime Photoshop user--since 1996--I am disappointed in the unrealistic subscription model for this partially developed app. Adobe has to realize there is serious competition in this area of development and respond accordingly. I bought Procreate for $10 and it runs circles around Fresco. Why would I want to invest $120 a year in an app that doesn't do half of what Procreate does? I have downloaded and installed Affinity products and I am thinking about cancelling my current Photography plan. $10 a month for Photoshop and Lightroom is OK if the apps are used frequently, as was the case when I did freelance, but now that I use PS once or week or less, it may be time to migrate to Affinity. I cannot justify the cost. 

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Have a little patience.  Kyle Webster posted on twitter that there may be news in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a little patience.  Kyle Webster posted on twitter that there may be news in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ie? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really.  I have thought the same.   While i love photoshop,  there is so much more comprehensive competition  .  At 9.99 a month (i used to purchase the priced at 1,500 to keep.   They are always in my computer and Adobe does my computer to half.   The removed (without my permission) the licensed copy from 2015 that i had paid for.   I was devastated.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think it's sensible to have a combination of tools regardless of whether you can afford something or not.

Each brand has it's own additional features, so as long as you can work with them all together one way or another you can get the best of multiple apps combined together.

I also have Procreate and have considered Affinity products for various reasons. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines