Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator Draw files not syncing and showing up in Fresco

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I use Adobe Illustrator Draw mostly but also use fresco, especially since draw has been discontinued. When I first downloaded Fresco it backed up and imported what I had done up until then from illustrator draw, but my more recent works are not showing up despite the "backed up/synced" message. Having these files available to me is very important and I would preferably like to be able to back them up. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thank you,

Max

TOPICS
Cross-product , How-to , Import , Syncing & Storage , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been an update between when you could and now can't use your workflow between Draw and Fresco?

I'm not sure about the back up you're referring to but I can create something in Draw and when trying to open in Fresco the system goes through and syncs to the cloud. I can then go to the Your Work link and track down the Draw files and open them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

No, there has not been an update between the two. However, I was able to figure things out by manually importing the updated files, it seems that during the initial import when I first got fresco it was able to upload everything that had been done up until then, and then anything done in Draw after that date has to be imported manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Max. 

The initial import of all existing Draw and Sketch files only happens the first time you use Fresco. After that initial import, any new Draw documents must, as you've noticed, be imported into Fresco individually (it will not automatically happen a second time).

You can bring Draw work into Fresco  of different ways:
* On Fresco's Home screen tap the Import icon (square with an arrow). Sketch or Draw project will be one of your choices. 

* Sign in to https://assets.adobe.com/mobilecreations, tap the ellipses icon on the drawing thumbnail of the drawing you want to open in Fresco, then from the dropdown menu tap "Conver to Fresco." When you do that the drawing will show up in https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents. Once it's in that folder it will show in Fresco in Cloud Documents. 

Hope that helps. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines